Behind the scenes at stop motion commercial for Laferobion
5 striking facts:
1) There were 16 days of shooting and 20 hours each shift. In between the shoots, animator slept on and under the sets
2) At the beginning, a dog was animated in gloves. But after a few scenes, it was so uncomfortable that gloves were animated to the trash can
3) For the facial animation, the director played all the mimics and sent it for a client approval. There were a lot of smiles, lol's and emojis)))
4) While animating drops on wet pants, pants became dry. We didn't plan it)))
5) Mom's faces were printed bad, so only 7 from 18 were used for actual animation.
MUSIC: BOB, EARL - Harlem Shuffle