Here's a nice long article on Laika CEO and lead animator Travis Knight.

Fixed Link :)

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(When the window comes up saying "Can't find server" you just need to add a colon after the HTTP )

Oops! I never checked to see if the link worked. Fixed it now. 

Thanks Stridey 

No problem! 

Always check your links - and let this be a lesson to you. 

.. Never forget your colon. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MESSAGE BOARD QUICK LINKS

Message Board

Need Advice/Help!

Started by Lottie Holland in ARMATURES. Last reply by jowanneke 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

Okay so I'm very new to this whole thing and pretty inexperienced. I'm taking on a 5-10 minute project which I want to produce to a fairly high standard, but I have limited resources. At the moment I'm favouring working with an armature.What I…Continue

Tags: armatures

Premier Pro & After Effects Color Correction Workflow - Question

Started by Aaron Martinez in STOP MOTION & COMPUTERS. Last reply by StopmoNick 10 hours ago. 4 Replies

Situation: I have a scene which has about 20 clips in it. After shooting the first ten, my lights went a little wonky, and I had to change the bulb. This affected the overall color of the subsequent shots. The first ten tend to lean toward a reddish…Continue

Tags: Premier, Pro, Correction, Color, Effects

My Favorite Stop-Motion Clips on Youtube

Started by Roger Beck in STOP MOTION FILM DISCUSSION. Last reply by Tim Smyth 17 hours ago. 27 Replies

Here are some of my favorite stop-motion videos on YouTube. I'll probably post more when I get a chance.I thought others might want to post some of their favorite stop-motion videos too.Continue

Tags: clips, motion, stop, youtube

Stop Motion history

Started by David Tomasiewicz in NEWBIE CORNER. Last reply by Tim Smyth 17 hours ago. 63 Replies

I don't know were to post these, so I'll just post them here. Something I stumbled on while looking on the web.…Continue

Crystal clear substitute

Started by David Vance in NEWBIE CORNER. Last reply by Simon Tytherleigh yesterday. 3 Replies

Hey, I am just embarking on a new stop-motion project. The last film I made was on 16mm to give you an idea of how long it has been between drinks. I have made a sculpt of my protagonist and am ready to begin making a mold. All the research I have…Continue

Live Chat On AnimateClay.com Reminder

Started by Ron Cole in ANIMATOR TALK. Last reply by Ron Cole yesterday. 229 Replies

Don't forget, on WEDNESDAYS (Thursdays on the first week of each month)  there's a…Continue

Photos

Loading…

BLOGS

Create a Blog for your personal page. Go to My Page and click on Blog Posts. Access all Blog Posts here.

Members

© 2014   Created by Anthony Scott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_widget_forum_index_index .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_listForCategory .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_show .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;}