A quick pic of SAM v1. He'll soon be cast as a silicone practice puppet. Still a little rough around the edges, but nothing a little spit shine can't fix

Tags: motion, practice, puppet, stop

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice puppet! Though I must admit, I'm more intrigued by the big 'puppet' giving it the evil eye. Much more brooding and dark, which in my book makes it a lot more interesting. But I'm still looking forward to seeing the cute little guy in action! 

I'm with Strider - who is that intimidating chap?

Oh, that guy.....he and I have long term relationship. I plan to turn him into a silicone mask, but he keeps resisting that idea.

Lol well, it's good when a sculpt takes on a personality of its own, that means you're doing it right! 

Is he sculpted over a full head cast of someone, like maybe you?

Looking forward to progress on the little guy.  Is he going to have just 2 fingers and a thumb?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Puppet Putty

Puppet Putty is formulated by clay animator Don Carlson. Properties include colors that do not bleed on your hands, a matte finish, cleans up with water, is very light weight, firm, non-greasy and has a silky texture.

MESSAGE BOARD QUICK LINKS

Message Board

Camera Shake Problem

Started by Haruko Napochka in NEWBIE CORNER. Last reply by Haruko Napochka 2 hours ago. 11 Replies

Hello, everyone! My name is Haruko Napochka, and I am totally newbie here. Mostly, I've been making/learning cut-out, but thanks to your web site, I've started experimenting wire armatures and tie downs with my paper marionettes.Today, I've just…Continue

Tags: multi, plane, problem, basic, camera

Stop Motion Virtual Reality software experiments

Started by John Downey in ANIMATOR TALK 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

This is just too out there to not share ... jbd…Continue

Please Introduce Yourself

Started by Anthony Scott in CHAT BOARD. Last reply by Chris Walsh 5 hours ago. 449 Replies

Use this space to tell everyone about yourself and your interest in stop motion animation.Continue

Making of a stop motion short video series

Started by Jack Spiggle in YOUR STOPMO FILM PROJECT. Last reply by StopmoNick 12 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hey guys,Just started a video series on youtube on the making of a stop motion short. What do you guys think?Part 1 (whats happened so far): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro3gAWNR-M4Part 2…Continue

Wombok's got a trailer 2015

Started by Miles and Jules in YOUR STOPMO FILM PROJECT. Last reply by Miles and Jules 23 hours ago. 12 Replies

Hi Gang..we finally decided on a trailer for our film. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ANhKKgF5Tglet us know what you think?cheersM&JContinue

Tags: forest, wombok

Vote for Animated Tune's "Mike's Hard" can design

Started by Don Carlson in ANIMATOR TALK yesterday. 0 Replies

Hi folks, my good friend Animated Tunes has entered a contest and could really use your help. She's a 2D animator, but has worked in stop motion, most notably on "Dr. Zond Controls The Weather".I've known this gal for a few years and during that…Continue

Photos

Loading…

BLOGS

Create a Blog for your personal page. Go to My Page and click on Blog Posts. Access all Blog Posts here.

Members

© 2015   Created by Anthony Scott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_widget_forum_index_index .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_listForCategory .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_show .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;}