A quick pic of SAM v1. He'll soon be cast as a silicone practice puppet. Still a little rough around the edges, but nothing a little spit shine can't fix

Tags: motion, practice, puppet, stop

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice puppet! Though I must admit, I'm more intrigued by the big 'puppet' giving it the evil eye. Much more brooding and dark, which in my book makes it a lot more interesting. But I'm still looking forward to seeing the cute little guy in action! 

I'm with Strider - who is that intimidating chap?

Oh, that guy.....he and I have long term relationship. I plan to turn him into a silicone mask, but he keeps resisting that idea.

Lol well, it's good when a sculpt takes on a personality of its own, that means you're doing it right! 

Is he sculpted over a full head cast of someone, like maybe you?

Looking forward to progress on the little guy.  Is he going to have just 2 fingers and a thumb?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MESSAGE BOARD QUICK LINKS

Message Board

The BoxTrolls

Started by Dean B in STOP MOTION FILM DISCUSSION. Last reply by Roger Beck 1 hour ago. 27 Replies

Today, Laika have released the first trailer for their next stop-motion film The BoxTrolls. Continue

Nick Gonin's stop motion

Started by Nick Gonin in YOUR STOPMO FILM PROJECT. Last reply by Will Tebo yesterday. 3 Replies

Hello! Here is my Vine stop motion: https://vine.co/v/OZtYpTYY6le for making this 6seconds video I spent one week :( But for sure, I will make more stop motion animation :) Thank you!PS: sorry for link,…Continue

Tags: claymation, stopmotion, vine

Mr. Clay

Started by StampMotionStudio in JOBS & PROJECTS on Sunday. 0 Replies

Hello everyone, I've made a playlist of all the Mr. Clay episodes here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHkxTlk1b31HCi2TcpTykDU0kCCO2Y3bNSo…Continue

Tags: short, films, series, animated, claymation

The Nolvin Project (preview)

Started by David Tomasiewicz in YOUR STOPMO FILM PROJECT. Last reply by David Tomasiewicz on Friday. 126 Replies

I had a longer description of this project, but here is a better and shorter one:This is a scene for a project (my space opera: THE NOLVIN PROJECT) that I'll work on 40 or so years later in my life. This scene, however, I'm creating now. It is a…Continue

Help me build a new animation PC!! :)

Started by Darren Nemeth in STOP MOTION & COMPUTERS. Last reply by Jack Liddon on Friday. 9 Replies

Hello, all,I am going to be animating using a DSLR with 'live view' and my 2006 PC probably will not cut the mustard. Can anyone here help me build a new PC from the ground up? What type of hardware will I need?  What parts are essential to…Continue

Photos

Loading…

Events

BLOGS

Create a Blog for your personal page. Go to My Page and click on Blog Posts. Access all Blog Posts here.

Members

© 2014   Created by Anthony Scott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_widget_forum_index_index .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_listForCategory .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_show .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;}