Hey guys-

Well it's been a very very long time coming but, it's finally here Sinbad The Fifth Voyage will finally be in theaters This coming February 7th. There's a list of cities it will be showing in on the latest poster but, if you can't get to one of them, I believe it will also be available 'On-Demand' and on DVD.Here are the two previews for it, just in case you've never seen them...

Views: 2811

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm really happy with this last preview... and the secret about the identity of my last creature is finally out - you can see a glimpse of my Dragon near the end. 

Finally, I have a link where you can find the complete list of theaters that will be showing Sinbad The Fifth Voyage!  - http://sinbadthemovie.com/global.html

Sweet! My hometown of Bloomington IN is showing it, so my dad, sister, and friends still there can see it.

And it was good to see a glimpse of your dragon finally. I think I'd only seen the unfinished sculpt.

i'm liking that dragon ... can't wait to see more ... jbd

Starts TOMORROW.

Coolest Preview Yet!...

I caught the first show in Atlanta today and it was SO MUCH FUN!   It's great to get to see this kind of adventure on the big screen.  Loved the animation, Ron, especially the fight on the bridge and the little swing to the first monster's loin cloth.  Great job, Ron and Dave and Paul!

Maureen

Crap! There's no way my car can make it. Gonna have to see it another way, dammit...

I'm really sore about not being able to make it. Like Butthead said, " This sucks more than anything has ever sucked before!" I guess I'll have to watch it on " TV! TV! Yeah! Yeah!"

So, I'll be on the lookout for the DVD I guess...

Damn it!

Slim, slim chance that I will be able to find someone willing to drive.

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

Well, how well was it attended? The theater I mean...was it doing good business?

I saw it yesterday ... was a bit disappointed with the turnout ... the theatre would have held 150 or so. My wife and I and one other couple were the only ones there. I asked the ticket seller about the prior show and she said no one bought tickets for it. Not a got sign for its longevity. Ours was the 2:00pm showing which might account for part of it.

I loved the animation, but unfortunately the acting was nothing to write home about.
All the stop-mo made it worth seeing. Makes you appreciate just how well R.H. was able to do what he did with the technology of the time.

Perhaps I was expecting too much, after having waited so long in anticipation. Going to have to think some more on it.
... jbd

I'm off to go see it today @1:55=)

Keep'em rollin' and animatin'!

Bet them ya-hoos at the motion picture arts and sciences are gonna ignore this achievement.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MESSAGE BOARD CATEGORIES

STOPMO NEWBIES
basic stopmo discussion

ANIMATOR TALK
experienced animators looking to improve

CAMERA & STAGE
animation camera, lighting and moco rigs

ANIMATION TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
animation tool and rigging discussion

STOP MOTION & COMPUTERS
frame capture, editing, and post-production

STORY
script, storyboarding and storyreel discussion

SOUND
lip-sync, sound effects and music

YOUR STOPMO FILM PROJECT
discuss your stopmo film

ARMATURES
ball & socket and wire armature discussion

MACHINE SHOP
metalwork tool & talk

SCULPTING
sculpture information and advice

HAIR & COSTUME
materials, patterns and technique

CASTING
foam, silicone and resin

CLAY
clay puppet construction

GENERAL PUPPET MAKING
other puppet fabrication issues

STOP MOTION SETS
set design and construction information

MODEL DEPARTMENT
miniature prop discussion

MATTE PAINTINGS
glass matte paintings and backgrounds

GENERAL SPECIAL EFFECTS

STOP MOTION FILM DISCUSSION

FAVORITE STOP MOTION CHARACTERS

PRO ANIMATOR DISCUSSION

FILM FESTIVALS AND EVENTS

ANIMATION SCHOOLS

STOP MOTION BOOKS

STOP MOTION ON VIDEO

JOBS & PROJECTS
post here if you are looking for talent to hire

SWAP MEET
stop motion items for sale

CHAT BOARD
general discussion

SITE FEEDBACK
report bugs, comments and suggestions here

Latest Activity

StopmoNick replied to Daniel Svensson's discussion App that can remove rigs?
"I don't know what TV Paint on an Android device is like, didn't know there was one.…"
16 hours ago
Eric J. Nelson posted a video

Winter Fun at the Skating Rink | Stop Motion | American Girl

Winter’s finally here! Time to lace up our skates and hit the ice. Whether you’re a figure skater or hockey player, we're all on the same team when we help e...
yesterday
Rob Nugen replied to Anthony Scott's discussion Please Introduce Yourself
"Welcome to the community!  I look forward to seeing some of your work.  :-)"
yesterday
Dave Cooley replied to Chris Johnson's discussion Halloween with Corky and Clay
"Looking good!"
yesterday

© 2019   Created by Anthony Scott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_widget_forum_index_index .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_listForCategory .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_show .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;}