Hi Everybody,
Just wanted to show you my latest stop motion movie. Hope you enjoy!

https://vimeo.com/54010070

Cheers,
Gregory

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is this the begining to something. its qvite well made interms of lighting and aniamtion

It was great...but short. More of it and I'll be a fan.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Puppet Putty

Puppet Putty is formulated by clay animator Don Carlson. Properties include colors that do not bleed on your hands, a matte finish, cleans up with water, is very light weight, firm, non-greasy and has a silky texture.

MESSAGE BOARD QUICK LINKS

Message Board

Rabbit Trick

Started by Jack McCaffrey in YOUR STOPMO FILM PROJECT on Friday. 0 Replies

Been a while since I've been on here! I've been super busy since I've been having to work nearly all the time to complete my portfolio to apply to colleges, but since things have cooled down for me I've decided to start coming on this forum…Continue

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Started by Jake Hovell in YOUR STOPMO FILM PROJECT on Friday. 0 Replies

Here is a little festive animation I cobbled together for Innocent Drinks. I hope you like it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XSmibJ-CMYContinue

Rik Mayall Bottom Tribute

Started by Jake Hovell in YOUR STOPMO FILM PROJECT. Last reply by Jake Hovell on Friday. 2 Replies

Hello I hope all you Rik Mayall fans enjoyed the Lord of Misrule documentary last night.Here is my stopmotion tribute to this incredible man who has inspired me so much:…Continue

Tiny bird puppet

Started by Jasper Kuipers in GENERAL PUPPET MAKING. Last reply by Julian Grant on Thursday. 6 Replies

Hi everyone!I have been visiting these boards for years now, but never actually posted something of my own. I know that's bad, so I figured I share something from a short that I am working on at the moment titled Finity Calling.This is the smallest…Continue

Tags: holland, calling, finity, bird, puppet

New stop motion graduation film - your opinion

Started by Karolina Čížková in GENERAL PUPPET MAKING. Last reply by Strider on Wednesday. 3 Replies

Hi stop motion animation lovers!I would like to know yours opinion. We are students from Czech Republic and we work on our graduation stop motion film(puppets). We would like to public step by step all what we do for the film, on facebook page, here…Continue

Photos

Loading…

Events

BLOGS

Create a Blog for your personal page. Go to My Page and click on Blog Posts. Access all Blog Posts here.

Members

© 2014   Created by Anthony Scott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_widget_forum_index_index .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_listForCategory .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_show .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;}