Hi Everybody,
Just wanted to show you my latest stop motion movie. Hope you enjoy!

https://vimeo.com/54010070

Cheers,
Gregory

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

is this the begining to something. its qvite well made interms of lighting and aniamtion

It was great...but short. More of it and I'll be a fan.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MESSAGE BOARD QUICK LINKS

Message Board

Nitro X Pro - Look muscular and more attractive!!

Started by yazimlyan in NEWBIE CORNER 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

If muscle building is all you desire then make use of Nitro X Pro now. This is the best supplement to enhance energy and stamina in body and also to keep fatigue and muscle…Continue

Tags: Pro, X, Nitro

Recreating TALOS!

Started by fantamation in SCULPTING. Last reply by Joseph Michael Humpston 3 hours ago. 27 Replies

Continue

Animation Survey

Started by Piervi in ANIMATOR TALK. Last reply by Piervi 15 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hello everyone! I already introduced myself, but repeating doesn't hurt. :)Ny name is Pier, and I am an Italian PhD student. I am conducting a research for which I need expert ratings about the creativity of different US feature animated movies.…Continue

Animation Survey

Started by Piervi in NEWBIE CORNER. Last reply by Piervi 15 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hello everyone! I already introduced myself, but repeating doesn't hurt. :)Ny name is Pier, and I am an Italian PhD student. I am conducting a research for which I need expert ratings about the creativity of different US feature animated movies.…Continue

Animation Survey

Started by Piervi in PRO ANIMATOR DISCUSSION. Last reply by Piervi 15 hours ago. 2 Replies

No embarrassment in showing your teeth!

Started by leryanJudy in NEWBIE CORNER 20 hours ago. 0 Replies

Pearl E Whites is a natural teeth whitening kit which is specially designed for those people who are suffering from pale or yellow teeth. The essence of its natural…Continue

Tags: Teeth, Whitening, White, Whites, E

Photos

Loading…

BLOGS

Create a Blog for your personal page. Go to My Page and click on Blog Posts. Access all Blog Posts here.

Members

© 2014   Created by Anthony Scott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_widget_forum_index_index .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_listForCategory .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_show .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;}