Don't forget, on WEDNESDAYS (Thursdays on the first week of each month)  there's a new episode of LIVE CHAT hosted by Marc Spess on at 8pm Central time. Set you computer's alarm so ya don't forget!

Here's a link to the live show page... Click Here!

Views: 2794

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Watching on my iTouch, so I can't chat with you guys, but I'll be watching!:)

It is the day... It is the time... The Mayans knew it would happen... It will happen simultaneously around the entire world... Tonight at 9pm Central Time... No NOT THE END OF THE WORLD YOU DOPE! It's time for another all new episode of LIVE CHAT with Marc Spess!

It's almost that time again. Live show starts in about an hour. I think we'll talk about the direction of our site for 2013 to start the discussion.

I usually post a reminder later in the day but, this has been the sort of week that I just know I will probably forget to post it until I get my email reminder from Marc so, I'll do it now while I'm thinking of it...

Live Chat Show has just started on AnimateClay.

Here is the link... Link!

Show is on NOW!!! (sorry I was busy)

New show tonight!

I'll be there. At 6:00 PST, coming at you from t-h-e p-a-s-t (spooky)

Note. 6:00 on the West Coast. 

Wednesday Alert - Wednesday Alert - Wednesday Alert!!!

Don't forget to 'tune in' for the new episode of Live Chat tonight!!!

It's the first Thursday of the month and that means tonight is another Thursday edition of Marc Spess's Live Chat Show over on!!! (8pm Central Time)

Oooh, thanks for the head's up! I miss so many of these. And Happy Belated, Marc!!!

Reply to Discussion

Message Board

Jim Danforth Vol 2 out now!

Started by StopmoNick in STOP MOTION BOOKS. Last reply by John Downey 8 hours ago. 2 Replies

Woo Hoo!  I just put in my order for Vol 2 of Jim Danforth's autobiography, published by Archive Editions.  It is published on a CD rather than as a printed book, which I would have preferred, but it does manage to fit a huge amount of material in…Continue

Tags: Timegate, Caveman, trickfilm, motion, Stop

Solenoid actuator as a shutter release? Mythbusters style!

Started by Strider in CAMERA & STAGE. Last reply by Thomas Nicol 12 hours ago. 18 Replies

I've got a camera that doesn't allow any kind of remote shutter release, mechanical or electronic, and I'd like to rig one up for it. My idea is to use some kind of linear actuator Mythbusters style. I've seen them use these things to push all kinds…Continue

Canon Rebel T5 Adapter & Lens?

Started by Ron Cole in CAMERA & STAGE. Last reply by Greyguy 17 hours ago. 46 Replies

I recently purchased a Canon Rebel T5 (not T5i) and I need to buy a Nikon lens and lens adapter for it. I thought that would be easy but I've been frustrated for days trying to figure out what to buy. All I want is a basic standard lens. (I was…Continue

Tags: Nikon, lens, adapter, T5, Rebel

DSLR Flickering issues?

Started by Raven Ocara in STOP MOTION FILM DISCUSSION. Last reply by Santino Vitale yesterday. 11 Replies

So I have Dragonframe 3.6 and am using a Canon T5 camera with the standard lens that it came with. I am using desk lamps for my lighting and black poster boards for my floor and wall. I have two Lego Bionicle characters trying to talk to each other-…Continue

Copper wire fingers?

Started by Angus Lamont in ARMATURES. Last reply by trikfx on Sunday. 9 Replies

HiI recently bought a beautiful looking ball and socket H1 Pro armature from Malvern Armatures. I also bought a pair of hands with it, and the fingers are made up with twisted copper wire. I've never used copper wire for fingers, only aluminium, but…Continue

Tags: copper, armature

Cleaning non digital noise from shots

Started by Waya Malling in STOP MOTION & COMPUTERS. Last reply by Waya Malling on Sunday. 6 Replies

Hi I shot cut out animation under a sheet of glass and as a result of the glass I have a lot of "dust" ( not sure what to call it) noise on my shots . Does any one know of an effective way to clean this ?I use after effects CS6 so any method…Continue

Tags: CutOut, AE

Create a Blog for your personal page. Go to My Page and click on Blog Posts. Access all Blog Posts here.

© 2015   Created by Anthony Scott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_widget_forum_index_index .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_listForCategory .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_show .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;}