Just received my 'secret' link and password to Dogonaut's  ... all I can say is that it was worth the wait.  This is a great piece of animation. 

I imagine many of our fellow StopMo brethren that supported this Kickstarter project also received their links today or will soon.  Keep checking your  email ... I got mine this morning.

This was my first time supporting a "Kickstarter" project, and I was a bit reluctant to do so.  I am so glad that I did.  It was a very positive and safe experience .. would definitely consider doing it again.

Dogonaut's should do well on the Festival Tour I expect.

Congrats to Justin & Shel

... jbd

Views: 272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got mine last night!! Ive watched it about 5 times so far! hahahaha

PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!

i am both inspired...and humbled

cc

Watched the full version on Vimeo with the Kickstarter password, and loved it. :)

Shel&Justin, this is brilliant. Interesting storyline, fun foreshadowing, entertaining action, and the quality of the sculpts/art and animation speaks for itself.

Congrats on this masterpiece, and best of luck at film festivals.

Cheers,
Damien

Hey Guys!!

I am soo glad you guys are enjoying the film!!! Just makes the hard times so worth it!!!

watch out for wolf girl- new film- and more Dogonauts action ahead....

justin - jriggity

Yes enjoy watching it to! music was great! animation fun to see

I really enjoy it as well.  Great job Team Rasch!

Now, what is this about Wolf girl??  And more Dogonauts?  Bring it on Sir.  Love your work!

I couldn't get it to play for a couple of days, but I just watched it today.  

And I had this big doggy grin throughout the whole film, which hasn't gone away yet... my face is starting to hurt!

Superbly directed and edited - you guys know exactly how to tell the story - and as I had seen from the little snippets that have posted from time to time, beautifully animated.  It was a longish short film at 16 minutes, but seemed like only five minutes.  

Hey Guys!! thanks so much.....

for all you guys who ordered the digital download......you can Download the film to your hard drives and then you don't have to worry about internet load and so on.

and as far as wolf girl.....we have our paper designs ready- the story in place!! We just have to start the sculpting which can happen after kickstarter rewards go out.

as for Future Dogonauts- I will start to share some of the expanded art and puppets from the Dogo universe as well....shortly after kickstarter.....

We have sooo much created already for our Dogonaut's video game....I cant wait to share.

justin

ooooooooooooooh! so wolf girl will be animated?? i thought it might be your live action project!

Great news!!

cc

Yep - All stopmotion.......Wolf girl animation tests will be showing up as well as development sculpts...

Our Live action Film is called Theater Mouse.

jriggity

FANTASTIC!!

cc

Ooh!  Didn't realise I could download - I selected the full HD QT, which is going to take 2 hours 42 minutes, but so worth it!  Mwaahahaaa! By clicking through one frame at a time, I will discover all your secrets and I too will be able to animate like that...  

Funny, Theatre Mouse sounds even more like a title for an animated project than Wolf Girl.  Amazing to see you getting back into it so soon.

They say woody allen begins writing his next screenplay the day after he wraps filming the last one...

cc

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MESSAGE BOARD CATEGORIES

STOPMO NEWBIES
basic stopmo discussion

ANIMATOR TALK
experienced animators looking to improve

CAMERA & STAGE
animation camera, lighting and moco rigs

ANIMATION TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
animation tool and rigging discussion

STOP MOTION & COMPUTERS
frame capture, editing, and post-production

STORY
script, storyboarding and storyreel discussion

SOUND
lip-sync, sound effects and music

YOUR STOPMO FILM PROJECT
discuss your stopmo film

ARMATURES
ball & socket and wire armature discussion

MACHINE SHOP
metalwork tool & talk

SCULPTING
sculpture information and advice

HAIR & COSTUME
materials, patterns and technique

CASTING
foam, silicone and resin

CLAY
clay puppet construction

GENERAL PUPPET MAKING
other puppet fabrication issues

STOP MOTION SETS
set design and construction information

MODEL DEPARTMENT
miniature prop discussion

MATTE PAINTINGS
glass matte paintings and backgrounds

GENERAL SPECIAL EFFECTS

STOP MOTION FILM DISCUSSION

FAVORITE STOP MOTION CHARACTERS

PRO ANIMATOR DISCUSSION

FILM FESTIVALS AND EVENTS

ANIMATION SCHOOLS

STOP MOTION BOOKS

STOP MOTION ON VIDEO

JOBS & PROJECTS
post here if you are looking for talent to hire

SWAP MEET
stop motion items for sale

CHAT BOARD
general discussion

SITE FEEDBACK
report bugs, comments and suggestions here

Latest Activity

Eric J. Nelson posted a video

TA-DA -- WALL-E Stop Motion Animation by Heavy Visuals

An excerpt from WALL-E stop motion animation tribute. Animation by www.HeavyVisuals.com
Tuesday
Count Croc replied to A film by Adam Ciolfi's discussion FILTH - a film by Adam Ciolfi
"Cool! This reminds me of Phil Tippett's Mad God except you actually know what's going on."
Sunday

© 2019   Created by Anthony Scott.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_widget_forum_index_index .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_listForCategory .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;} .xg_widget_forum_topic_show .xg_column.xg_span-7.xg_last {display:none;}